visit my blog
About Gary Adelman
Alexander Technique Teacher, Tennis Coach and Former World-Class Tennis Player
Gary Adelman is a certified Alexander Technique teacher (through AmSAT and ATI). He graduated from the Alexander Technique Center at Cambridge, MA in 1992.
- Taught the Alexander Technique since 1992.
- B.A. in psychology from Columbia University and winner of All-Ivy Award in tennis.
- Top tennis player at Columbia University, 1974-77.
- Competed on pro tennis circuit for 5 years.
- Taught Alexander Technique to Israel's top tennis players, Israeli Tennis Center, Ramat Hasharon, Israel, 1993.
- Alexander Technique teacher and assistant men's coach to the varsity tennis team at Babson College, Wellesley, MA 2003.
- Alexander Technique teacher and assistant women's coach to the varsity women's tennis team at Princeton Universtiy, Princeton, NJ 2003-04.
Gary currently has a private Alexander Technique practice in Glen Head, NY and is tennis coach at Glen Head Racquet Club, Glen Head, Long Island, NY.
Gary has given numerous workshops on Alexander technique and tennis, including an annual summer workshop at Omega Institute in Rhinebeck, NY. Click here for more information.